Membership will work a little differently in 2020 but we still encourage you renew, or join for the first time if you're new to Hart...
How it usually works...
Membership terms - Field Day to Field Day
Registering at the Hart Field Day will automatically renew your membership in one easy step. If you haven’t been to our Field Day before, your membership will commence upon your first registration. The cost is just $35 / person.
- entry to the Hart Field Day
- a copy of the 100+ page Hart Field Day Guide including detailed information on trials featured at the Hart Field Day
- PLUS you'll become a financial member and eligible to nominate to the Hart board and vote at the AGM.
Hart Beat Newsletters and Trial Results Books are not tied to membership - they're available for everyone to download online - for free!
We'll still be printing a limited number of hard copy Trial Results Books, but you must pre-order.
There are 2 ways you can do this:
- at the Field Day each year when you register
- via our website before February 15th each year - just head to our Trials & Results and look for the pre-order link.
Hart hats will be available for purchase at the Field Day.
If we've got your email address on file, regardless of your membership status, you'll receive an email alert to advise that our Trial Results Book or the latest Hart Beat newsletter has been released. We'll also let you know about upcoming events etc. So make sure you let us know if your email address has changed!
Tuesday July 20, 2021
9am | Hart, SA
Hart Field Day
Tuesday September 21, 2021
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
8am via Zoom
Spring Twilight Walk
Tuesday October 19, 2021
5pm | Hart, SA