By now everyone is aware of the impact COVID-19 is having on the way we all live and work.
Our team have been able to adapt to current restrictions reasonably easily and for that we're grateful - we know that for many of you, the impact has already been extremely challenging.
What does COVID-19 mean for Hart?
- you can still expect a full trials program in 2020
- we have not cancelled any 2020 Hart events
(our Winter Walk is next on the program and not until July 21 so we don't need to call it now - we'll be guided by public gathering restrictions closer to the date)
- staff are working from home wherever possible and observing social distancing and personal hygeine guidelines
- access to our site restricted to 'by appointment only'
- you're still welcome to contact us at any time
The situation is evolving rapidly so be assured that we're regularly reviewing our practices to:
- ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, collaborators and the wider community and
- deliver a 2020 trials program that meets our usual high standard
You'll find more detail in the documents linked below:
More information about COVID-19: www.health.gov.au/
Tuesday July 20, 2021
9am | Hart, SA
Hart Field Day
Tuesday September 21, 2021
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
8am via Zoom
Spring Twilight Walk
Tuesday October 19, 2021
5pm | Hart, SA